Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busch Gardens to ourselves....

Tuesday November 9, 2010

Five days till worlds and we made our way to Busch garden for some roller coaster madness.  Theme parks are Sunny's favorites so that is what we did and what a day.  We literally had the park to ourselves.  We rode all the coasters we could in a day and had a blast!  We had the park to ourselves and walked straight onto each ride.  The park was themed and one of the main areas was Africa.  So I got to go on my African safari after all this year.  We bought an all you can eat pass at the park and ate our fill of good healthy wraps and good eats.  We ate early and late to get our monies worth, they didn't understand they were dealing with planners when they sold those bad boys to us!  So to sum up the day we ate good food, rode all the rides and saw all the animals.  Enjoy the pictures.  Tomorrow three more Utah athletes will join us in the condo - Jeanette, Nichole and Coach Keena!!!  And hopefully my bike shows up.....enjoy the pictures from today.

This coaster was insane -- 70 miles an hour in 200 feet!
Who doesn't love Big Bird??!

No lines all day long - BOOYAA!

Run Sunny Run (faster than I do in my races)
All Smiles here.

Soaked!  She only went on this ride for me.  Ha Ha - what a trooper!

3 comments:

  1. Two questions for you:

    1) Did you have the park to yourselves???
    2) Is Big Bird wearing merit badges?

    The hippo pic is one of my favorites of all time. I like to think of that pic as "Ali Parrish's revenge!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is awesome! I love it when I don't have to wait in line!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Busch Gardens. I was actually there earlier this summer and posted on my blog about how awesome the coasters are! I think I rode every one of them at least twice! Some were ridden multiples of that...

    ReplyDelete