Thursday, April 29, 2010

Burger #3 The Miss Daisy

Burger #3 - The Miss Daisy

This weeks burger is called the Miss Daisy. I have to admit...when I read the ingredients and looked at the picture of this burger I wasn’t super excited to eat it. As usual Garen did a wonderful job preparing the burger. His wife, Debbie, asked if she could start the burgers before he got home from work. He insisted that NO ONE is to prepare the burgers besides him. Needless to say, this burger project is his baby!

Surprise - it was wonderful! When I took the first bite my mouth was confused. “I am eating a burger or is this a wonderful party in my mouth?” As the bites continued, the more enjoyable Miss Daisy became. I would recommend this burger to anyone. “Wholesome and well-mannered, The Miss Daisy is a country girl at heart. She was born and bred where the air is fresh and the soil is fertile. Where a birch tree carries on a conversation with a babbling brook. Despite The Miss Daisy’s delicate ways, she’s a cheeseburger that can satisfy the strongest of appetites.”

Here are the ingredients: Wisconsin Brie Cheese, Beef Patty, Apple Butter, Dijon Mustard, Spinach, Toasted Brioche Loaf.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment