Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to My wife Sunny

YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE PICTURE


What a difficult few months it has been... but it is all over now baby! Sunny is 29 years old and has 5 wonderful children ages 7 and under. (well six if you count me!)

Over the past 12 weeks Sunny has done a killer job with her working out and eating. Now that we are done having kids (please oh please), Sunny set out on a quest of her own to regain her body back. She did an incredible job and has inspired many along the way. I couldn't be more proud of what she has accomplish. She looks and feels amazing! I love her with all my heart and I could not be doing this give a dam project without her. She lost close to 30 pounds and dropped over 12% body fat! No pills, no potions - just hard work and good eats!

Happy Birthday, Thank you and Congrats!!!

3 comments: