Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ironman Undies and Shoulder pain

Last night I went to help lout coach Keena and coached her track workout for her. Unfortunately due to really cold and windy weather only two other hardcore athletes showed up. We tried to warm up and did the following. 200, 400, 600, 800, 600, 400, 200. Worked hard and hope I do not regret running at a 5:30 pace.


Muscleworks! Once a week I get to go to my buddy Hayden at muscle works and get treatment on my legs. This is a painful but incredibly beneficial. This year for my birthday my friend Tyrell bought me a pair of big boy undies that say “Ironman” on them. So as a joke I stripped down to just the Ironman undies and waited for Hayden to come in. He bust up laughing and thought it was hilarious! He says that my legs are doing very good. He dug into my shoulder today and nearly brought me to tears... looks like some of my old wrestling injuries still need some attention. Maybe this will also help my swim.

1 comment:

  1. Disturbing. Ironman undies. On you. Disturbing. On a related note...I'm still waiting for the compression tights on a plane picture.

    ReplyDelete