Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MYOMED, PROLYTES and MUSCLEWORKS



I made it back safely and it was wonderful to see the family. I just wanted to take a quick second this morning and thank one of my sponsors. I use these Prolytes drops during training and racing. It is a very inexpensive way for me to get the electrolytes I need, and they rock!

"All-natural Prolytes Performance Electrolytes in water soluble drops are a perfect blend of essential electrolytes for energy, stamina, and endurance. Eliminate cramping, fatigue and dehydration. Say goodbye to sports drinks full of sugar and artificial ingredients that cause bloating and stomach aches. This sugar-free, flavoring free, balanced formula replaces the essential potassium, sodium, sulfate, chloride, and magnesium your body loses during physical activity sports like running, cycling, and bodybuilding. Proven by pro sport's toughest athletes, Prolytes turns any drink, even water, into a sports drink."

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment