Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Guiness Book of World Records


It's official. Guinness has recognized my quest as an official attempt to break the current world record called 'Most Ironman 70.3 races completed in a year' I guess it is a good thing I qualified for worlds as the current record is 20.... and I am now doing 21. Which means I will be breaking the World record on November 13 2010 in Clearwater Florida. Anyone want to come and celebrate.....? But let's not forget the bigger reason we are doing this quest is to help and change lives, so please share my message and donate a few bucks.... I'm excited for it all!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Getting into the Guinness Book would really give your cause a publicity boost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Hooray! I didn't see this until now! I have been wondering if they would ever acknowledge it!! YEAHHHH!!! I'm stoked stoked stoked :)

    ReplyDelete