Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Addition To The Team


The Tri and Give a Dam team would like to welcome the crew from Hornet Juice. These guys and gals have been incredible in helping me with my race nutrition. I have DuB Nutrition to give me needed energy and muscle recovery. I use ASEA daily to helps each and everyone of my cells to be happy. Prolytes gives me the electrolytes my body needs and now I have the fuel I need to race with.

Introducing HORNET JUICE.

Hornet Juice is a powdered amino acid sports drink that replicates the amino acids produced by the Japanese Giant Hornet. Sounds weird but this 'cocktail' of amino acids allows these huge bugs to fly for extended distances and burn up fat rather than glucose. Studies have proven that it works for humans too. The team from Hornet Juice even offer a 'no questions asked' money back guarantee. If you've tried HJ and you don't notice any difference in your training, they'll refund your money.

I must note that none of these companies pay me to use their products. I use them and love them because they are dam awesome! Headed out to Lubbock Texas at 5 am today. Looking to just cruise on Sundays race as I have not had the best recovery from Boise. Hayden at Muscle Works beat the crap out of me to try and get me ready for this 8th event.... only 13 more;)

See y'all in Texas-

2 comments: