Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Incredible Pictures and Amazing Thanks!!









I am super excited to post the pictures and experiences I had in Hawaii on my blog but I just have to post this first. This is why I am doing this project. These pictures were so exciting to me I couldn't contain myself as I was overrun with emotion. I am attaching pictures of the Dam we recently build over in Africa. Please continue to donate as lives are being affected and changed. Thank you so much for everyone who has already donated. JUST AWESOME!!

I am also attaching a letter of appreciating from the government there to Ron Hatfield, founder of In Our Own Quiet Way.

DonateNow

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures James - a concrete vision of the project you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these. Keep it up, James. We are watching. We are paying attention. We are donating. ...and what you are doing is making a difference! Keep that fire alive!

    ReplyDelete